Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts submission and general information
· To submit your abstracts, you have to be registered for the Scientific Program
· To submit your abstracts, please use the template available for download below
· Replace all placeholders with your own text.
· Each participating member can submit a maximum one abstract.
· If the member does not submit an abstract and invites a guest, his or her guest may submit a maximum of one abstract instead.
· Only abstracts in English will be considered.
· Limit your abstract to 2800 characters including spaces, but excluding title, authors and affiliation(s).
· The program committee of the CORLAS board will decide on the presentation mode (oral or poster)
Please follow this structure:
2. Authors separated by commas, last names followed by the initial of first name(s). Please underline the name of the presenting author
3. Institution, city and country where the study was performed, no postal address or code
4. Separate paragraphs for
- Materials and methods
- Discussion and Conclusions
- A maximum of 2 references (only if needed)
- A very brief acknowledgement or a statement on a conflict of interest (only if needed)
Means of Submission
Find the link to the online abstract submission platform below with the download button
Open of submission: as of now
Deadline for submissions: 30 April, 2019
Important: This deadline will not be extended.
Notification of acceptance: July 10, 2019
Abstracts not prepared as instructed or submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
The contents of these pages were prepared with utmost care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information.Our website contains links to external websites.
As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, we cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of
the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
Website Creation: Gianni Pauciello, Department of ORL, Head and Neck Surgery, Inselspital Bern, Switzerland - email@example.com